Review, according to national and EU legislation of:
- Mandatory and voluntary labelling of foodstuffs (ordinary foods, fortified foods, food supplements, parnuts, organic foods, etc).
- Nutrition and health claims.
- Advertising: TV and radio spots, website, flyers, media campaigns, etc.
- Dossiers to be submitted to the EFSA.
- Notification and registration of food products to the appropriate national Authorities
Commercial and food law:
- Commercial issues for corporate groups.
- Development partnerships with exclusive/secrecy agreements.
- National and regional regulations.
- Product liability.
- Product classification.
- Consumers’ protection.
- Distance selling.
- Designing new functional foods.
- Packaging and labelling.
- Foodstuffs compliance status.
- Possible means of food marketing and market introduction.
In Commerce and food areas:
- Defence and litigation on food law and consumers’ issues.
- Administrative and judicial cases.
- Infringements proceedings.
- Unfair practices.
- Mediation and conciliation.
- Product recalls and withdrawals.
- Food alerts.